We are looking for a talented and experienced (3+ years) Creative Agency Account Manager.
BY Creative is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Creative Account Manager to join our team
As our Creative Account Manager, you will be responsible for delivering and managing media and events campaigns across a range of industries, both traditional and digital, for a variety of clients. Furthermore, you will be identifying and capitalising on evolving media trends in order to deliver the most effective creative marketing campaigns for our clients along with internal tech projects.
We are a hardworking, passionate and diligent team. We are looking for someone who is equally as passionate about what they do:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills, a proactive attitude and the ability to use your initiative.
- The ability to work under deadlines and gather large quantities of information quickly.
- Effective team working skills.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of how the industry is developing.
- A passion for advertising and an understanding of what makes a good advertisement (both online and offline).
- Passionate about Digital Media, gaming and animation. Being determined by personal and professional success and to make this role your own going forward.
- Able to approach and present to senior decision makers. We also encourage ideas and suggestions regardless of your skills and ability.
- Working in a previous digital or media role would be very beneficial however this is not as essential as overall digital sales & lead generation abilities.
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms.
- Experience with client service and account management.
Our Creative Account Manager would contribute to and develop effective advertising campaigns. Tasks would typically involve:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements and to gain a thorough understanding of their campaign goals and objectives.
- Working with your team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets
the client’s brief and strategy.
- Presenting media proposals, including timings and deliverables, helping clients to reach a final decision about their future creative strategy.
We are in search of a person who is looking to grow and succeed with us. You’ll also have a passion of comic books and computer gaming would be nice!
Job Type: Part-time
Brixton, South London.
Account management/events (online and offline): 3 years.
Application closing date: Friday 6 April 2018
Culture: Our team loves to celebrate together and have a good time (united through the good times and the challenges that come with any creative business).
Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow.
Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects.
A passion for computer games (we love games at the office) and a big passion for films and tv series. We watch a lot of movies and read the occasional comic book.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, we’d love to hear from you. Hit the apply button below, attaching your CV and including a Covering Letter/little bit more about you!